Monday, February 16, 2009

Reed Is 4


























Reed wanted to have a super hero birthday party this year so he and all of his 12 friends & little brother came to his party ready to fight some crime! 

Reed had a great birthday weekend, yes weekend. His party was on Friday with all of his friends and his Nana & Papa. On Saturday Nana & Papa took all of us to "Amazing Jakes" for dinner & games & rides. On Sunday we all went to Nana & Papa's AZ house for a bb-q, presents & cake!! Hopefully he won't think that all birthdays last 3 days. Although I am hoping that my birthday lasts that long this year! 

3 comments:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday Reed!
I loved your birthday party ideaAmy, you are so creative.

Shelby said...

I prefer to have a "birthday month" :) Happy Birthday Reed!!!

Kristen said...

So was Korynn the only one dressed like a "lady of the evening"? hahaha I love Maddux in the bottom picture. And I love Reed-oops I mean Buzz in his glasses! Kiss Kiss Reed!