Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Reed


I cannot believe that you are already 4 years old. Everyone told me that the time would go by so fast & it has! I remember like it was yesterday holding my very first baby in the hospital. You are my buddy & I love you so much.

I asked Reed in the car on the way home from "Amazing Jakes" if he would stay 4 years old forever and be my buddy forever and he promised me that he would. I wish that they could stay little longer.

Happy 4th Birthday Reed







6 comments:

Tina ♥ said...

It really is true, they grow too fast. He's a cute boy, just ask Cambree. Happy Birthday, Reed!!!

Todd and Betzi said...

Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday you had him. What a cute little boy he has become. I LOVE the glasses. Happy Birthday Reed!!!

AnnaMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnnaMarie said...

Happy Birthday Bud! We love you. I asked Trevin the same question, and he told me no.

Kristen said...

Way to fast Amy! You have no idea! Connor is 6, still loves me, but a couple of months ago announced he wasn't going to marry me anymore! Boo-Hoo! At least he still loves the smoochin and a huggin! (smile) Adoreable baby picture of him! Happy Birthday Reed!

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday Reed!! Brenlee had so much fun at his party! I love all of the pictures - Reed is such the little stud! :)